- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breast tenders
- 6 ounces asparagus, sliced in half with tough ends cut off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- On a shallow plate, add all seasonings and stir to mix.
- Prepare a baking dish or tray large enough to hold all of the chicken tenders in a single layer.
- Toss the chicken and asparagus with olive oil in a ziplock bag.
- Generously coat both sides of each chicken tender with the seasoning mix. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking dish.
- Roll the asparagus in the seasoning mix. Arrange them along the sides of the baking dish.
- Scatter the remaining seasoning over the chicken.
- Bake at 400 F until the chicken is cooked through and the asparagus is tender, about 20 minutes. Let cool and optionally sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top.