- 2 bulbs of garlic
- 2 small or 1 large white onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp rosemary
- 3.5 cups vegetable stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the tops of the bulbs of garlic so each clove is slightly exposed. Place each bulb on a small piece of tinfoil then drizzle ¼ tsp of olive oil over each bulb. Wrap up in the foil and roast for 35 minutes.
- Add the onion and carrot to a soup pot with a splash of the vegetable stock and cook until starting to soften, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stock and thyme. Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the bulbs and add to the pot.
- Simmer until the cauliflower and carrots are completely soft and tender, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully pour into a blender an mix until smooth and creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper.