- ½ cup unsalted roasted almonds, whole
- ½ cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, whole
- ½ cup roasted walnuts, chopped
- ⅓ cup puffed rice
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Line an 8 inch pan with aluminum foil leaving a couple of inches overhanging on each side.
- In a large greased bowl, mix together nuts, puffed rice and flaxseed meal together and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown rice syrup, honey, vanilla and sea salt and bring to a boil, continually whisking for 2 minutes.
- Pour syrup mixture immediately over nut mixture and stir to combine. Transfer into the lined pan and spread out evenly, making sure there are no gaps.
- Allow mixture to cool for about 20 minutes then, using the overhanging foil, take the block of nuts out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into 10 even bars and allow to cool completely before drizzling chocolate.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, place the dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted.
- Spoon the chocolate drizzle over the bars and let sit at room temperature until the chocolate has set.
- Store bars in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze to save for later