- 20 oz petite red potatoes (about 10)
- 4 (6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves, divided, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves, divided, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. frozen green beans (whole or cut)
- 1 medium lemon
- Pierce each potato twice (once on top and once on bottom). Microwave 5 – 8 minutes until nearly soft, set aside to cool slightly then cut into quarters while chicken is cooking.
- Pound thicker parts of chicken to an even thickness. Season top of chicken with salt and pepper and sprinkle 1 tsp of the rosemary and 1 tsp of the thyme evenly over chicken. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add chicken to skillet seasoned side down, cover with a splatter screen if you have one. Allow to cook until bottom is golden brown, about 6 minutes, then sprinkle tops with salt and pepper and 1 tsp rosemary and 1 tsp thyme. Flip chicken to opposite side and allow to cook until center registers 165 degrees, about 6 minutes longer. Transfer chicken to a sheet of foil, spritz with juice of half of the lemon (1 1/2 Tbsp), wrap to keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp butter in same skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add garlic and saute until lightly golden, about 30 seconds then add potatoes and remaining 1 tsp rosemary. Cook tossing occasionally for 3 minutes then add green beans. Season veggies with salt and pepper to taste and cook until veggies are tender, about 4 minutes longer. Spritz with juice of remaining lemon half (1 1/2 Tbsp juice), return chicken to skillet. Sprinkle with a little more rosemary and thyme and serve immediately.