Apple, bacon, cheddar quesadilla
- 1 tortilla
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 1/4 apple, thin sliced
- 2 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or lard
- Heat the fat in a pan over medium low
- When the fat is melted, lay the tortilla flat in the pan and cover evently with cheddar
- When the cheese is melted, lay the bacon and apple slices over one half of the tortilla, fold, and remove.
Something I threw together on a whim. It has good textures and flavors. I made it with a cosmic crisp apple. I'd like to try a granny smith.