Oven baked asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 400° F; 205° C.
- Spread asparagus in an optionally foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Distribute garlic. Roll asparagus to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parmesan.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until asparagus is approaching your preferred texture. It will keep cooking once removed from the oven.
- Drizzle lemon juice and serve.